Lavish Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions - is an exciting new product and technique for thicker, longer, and naturally abundant looking eyelashes.
Eyelashes are made thicker and longer through professional application of an individual synthetic eyelash directly attached to the natural eyelash with a specially formulated bonding agent. Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent, lasting 4-6 weeks depending on the life cycle of your own natural lashes and other factors. Though the average cycle of a single lash is about 80 days, factors such as your eyelash characteristics, lifestyle, and general care of your lashes will affect how long you maintain them.
Patient 2 - Before
Patient 2 - After
Note: these are my own patients, with un-retouched photos, taken before and after they received their eyelash extensions.
Click on the images below to see more enlarged before and after photos.
Gretta is highly experienced and an extensively trained certified eyelash extension specialists. We have specialized in Eye Lash Extensions since 2005 using only the top quality products: the glue products are pharmaceutical grade and the lashes are naturally curved coming in different sizes, thicknesses for you to choose from. Whether you like them thin and natural, long and dramatic or thick and lush, we have lashes that are tailored to your needs. This is a truly relaxing sleeping beauty treatment. Most of our clients fell to sleep during the procedure. They are always amazed when they wake up with gorgeous looking, lashes. We work every set of lashes to perfection, from the first lash to the last lash. Our real payment is to see the joy & satisfaction on our client's face. That's why Gretta dedicates 100% of her time and effort in perfecting the Art of Eyelash Extensions.
Professional Quality – Lavish Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent, lasting 4-6 weeks depending on the life cycle of your own natural lashes and other factors. Though the average cycle of a single lash is about 90 days, factors such as your eyelash characteristics, lifestyle, and general care of your lashes will affect how your Lavish Lashes last.
Natural Feel – When professionally and properly applied, you cannot feel any difference after having your lashes enhanced with Lavish Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions. If you do feel a difference then your lashes were not properly applied, and you need to contact your professional immediately. When professionally and properly applied, you cannot feel any difference after having your lashes enhanced with Lavish Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions. If you do feel a difference then your lashes were not properly applied, and you need to contact your professional immediately.
Before You Come
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
- Do not put on any mascara. We don't want to spend time cleaning it out. We rather spend time working on perfecting your lashes.
- Do not curl your lashes. Straight lashes work better.
- If you are a contact wearer, remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment. Or, bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive to your appointment.
- Plan to set aside 1.5 hours for your appointment. Bring your own IPOD or favorite if you like. Being a very relaxing procedure, most of our clients fell to sleep during the procedure.
You will be amazed when you wake up with gorgeous looking lashes.
Making Your Lashes Last
To maintain long lasting lashes, requires team work. We have done our part of extending your lashes. Now it's up to you to maintain them. Please follow these guide lines to achieve the best results.
Aftercare Instructions: The first day
- Do not expose eyelash extensions to water for the first 24 hours after application.
- Your face should be washed with careful care to avoid splashing water at eyes.
- Do not swim, shower, or use hot tubs, steam rooms, saunas for 24 hours.
- Your first night, while the glue is still curing, make sure you do not sleep with your eyes being pushed
into your pillow. It is best to prop your head so your eyelashes are left untouched by the pressure of the pillow.
Aftercare Instructions: General
- Do not allow moisturizers, oily eye creams, or any oily eye makeup removers to come
close proximity to your lash extensions. Any products containing oils will break down the
glue's bond and you will prematurely loose lashes and cause caking of the glue.
- Use only water soluble products, oil free products around your eyes. We recommend Guinot
Gentle Eye Cleansing Gel or Andrea Eye Q's and gently pat dry your lashes.
- Rubbing, pulling, picking, or over-cleaning the lashes will cause premature loss of lashes. Do not
attempt to remove any extension lashes by pulling-plucking.
- Do not to use any mascara on your lash extensions. Mascara will dissolve the adhesive and shorten
the lifespan of your lashes. If you must use mascara- use the kind for sensitive eyes and that will wash
off with just water (water based mascara). NEVER use waterproof mascara.
- Do not curl your lash extensions, or put any chemicals on them (no tinting or perming your lashes).
- After 24 hours, occasional short visits to the sauna or steam room is fine. However, daily or
extensive exposure to steam or intense heat may cause the bonding agent to loosen. If this happens,
you may require a Re-Lavish application to correct any lash that may have fallen off or
tilted in direction from your natural lash.
- Keep an eyelash comb handy to straighten up any stray lashes. Every single lash is individually
extended. No clump, no knot so it is safe to groom our extension lashes. Comb lashes carefully and gently only when needed.
- You can expect to come back at 3 to 5 week intervals for touch ups. You should have at least half the lashes
left at the time of your maintenance recall.
- I have a sliding fee scale according to how long it been since your last touch up. Starting at $60
Eyelash Extension FAQ
Read our Eyelash Extension FAQ.
Lavish Eyelash Extensions information courtesy of Lavish Lashes, LLC. © 2006.